Saturday, March 24, 2012

Talking Points

I spent a good bit of time today wondering how I can manage to get one of our esteemed political candidates to “accidentally” mention

A)

jewelryThe jewelry I sell

                                                         -or-

B)

mkThe skincare I sell

                                                       -or-

C)

newlogo2smThe cookbook I’m writing with A Chaotic Cook

                                                       -or-

D)

bookThe children’s books I’ve written

                                                      -or-

E)

daisyThe puppies I hope to have someday from Miss Daisy

F)

1-3-2011-3-43-33-PM-5392053Any of my contributions to the HPO

OR……………heck, maybe they could mention all of the above.

I could really use the publicity and free advertising.  After all, my little personal attempts to contribute to my well being are struggling.  And, Ohio Art has been around a looooong time.  One little mention of one of these

downloadhas sales soaring again.

Heck, I’d be happy to send the candidate a pair of sunglasses, autographed copies of books and maybe some TimeWise moisturizer.

Or, would that be considered a bribe?

Surely not, since the guy that mentioned  the E-A-S has ties to Toys ‘R Us, one of the largest distributors of that item.  Wonder if they are pogo-sticking all the way to the bank.

1 comment: