Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good Stuff

So........yesterday was my birthday. Some know which one, others don't care, myself I try not to think about it much.

But all in all it was a pretty great day. Because.
I got this. The rest of it said "Hope you find a nice place to eat your cake."
I laughed. I love this friend.

I got a singing phone message from these 2 sweethearts. Each line ended in Cha-Cha-Cha. I love these beauties AND their mother.

I got so many of these I was starting to think people knew something I didn't. Each bloom is a treasure to represent the people behind the bouquet.

I've been promised a dinner at my favorite place by the hubs. I'll be photographing that event.

I received the sweetest cards from 2 co-worker gals. AND a card from the Pruitt Nation that seemed to have everyone's name on it.

Phone calls and Facebook greetings and a swarm of dogs that were thrilled to see me at the end of the day. I am beyond blessed, I am divinely favored. And grateful.

1 comment:

Pura Vida said...

A good day indeed!