Friday, March 9, 2012

So I Cut Off My Ferns To Spite My Own Face

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

Poor, poor Asparagus Ferns do not like the inside of my house – so…since it appears winter is past – I took them outside and gave them aggressive haircuts.

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

These were my mom’s pots and I love to tip them just a bit and let the ferns spill out.  I had little hope for these two but they seem to be on the  mend.  There appears to be an alien canine in the background – hope he’s not a Ferneater.

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

The Foxtail Fern seems to have wintered and weathered okay.  I’m glad – I like him.

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

These two wanted to help but the lack of thumbs proves to be a hindrance.

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

This one couldn’t have cared less – it wasn’t about HER after all.

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

There was a bit of dancing for biscuits.  We are all happy Spring is here!

1 comment:

Pura Vida said...

Don't worry they will come alive and thrive