Monday, March 19, 2012

Garden Lust

baron_rental_herb_after_1

I want this.  With every fiber of my being – I. Want. This.

I love the functionality and the symmetry.

illustration_0310_spiral_garden

I love the fact there are tons of instructions on how to make one.

thumbnail.aspx

I confess I’d like a pond at the bottom for a few of these.

102_2634

Unfortunately, I have too many of these.

pisco_v_closeup

Who like to do this.

sad_face

Which makes me sad……….sometimes.

And so….I LUST for the Spiral Herb Garden of my dreams.

4 comments:

Daniel said...

Not into herbs but would like flowers and a pond. Maybe even waterfall and pond.

Kelly said...

Same here...I 'pin' all these lovely gardens and I can't grow anything..I have a black thumb. I have shameful garden envy. I have found 1 perennial that I cannot kill so it pretty much fills my flower beds. This year I am trying once again to tackle v=herbs and veggies....maybe if the kids do it and I don't touch the plants they will survive?

Pura Vida said...

Many hard choices...the dog is to die for!

LKB said...

Bouncing Betty is indeed a lovely girl, however, her lack of social skills makes her not so pretty! This is 1/2 of the Shredder Sisters who will live in infamy for years to come as the source of my fence climbing, continual hole filling, bruised inner thighs and brutally murdered gardenia bushes.