Saturday, March 10, 2012

Just Another Random Saturday

So exactly how detailed DO instructions need to be? Nasal spray "for the nose".....who knew?! Isn't it odd that all of the stupid people in the world don't need to have instruction on food? I never see a package of Cheetos that say "open bag, open mouth, insert Cheeto, close mouth, chew and then swallow." What they do need to say is "will cause extreme staining of fingers."

I am pleased to announce I was able to prevent myself from being kicked out of the "pink bubble" group. Mary Kay anyone? The jar in the back used to hold a treasure trove of pistachio nuts - I wish it still did.

One of the few things in my house older than me. This little boy used to be painted bright and vivid primary colors. Vigorous washings have turned him to a pale crockery rendition of his former self - only a bit of black on his shoe remains. My Dutch Boy cookie jar - my friend my whole life.

2 comments:

Pura Vida said...

I am in Lubbock visiting my Bo peep and I purchases a cracked pot for a photoshoot :-)

LKB said...

Oh, Oh, Oh......I am sooooo excited hope you and the peep have a super time!