Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alarm Clock For Sale

For Sale: One antique alarm clock. Not very dependable but is guaranteed to at least wake you before sun-up every day. Clock will deliver negative affirmation to insure that you begin a new day feeling like the piece of dirt you are. Clock has been known to cry, threaten, and make empty promises. Features you are sure to enjoy are the "I'm getting out of here one way or another setting." or the "I can't believe you would do me this way litany." Litany plays all day until clock is turned to sleep mode.
Clock is very valuable to present owner but she has had all the negative input she can hold and needs to empty the negativity tanks.
Picture available upon request or can be seen in person by contacting the mayor of Crazytown. BR 549.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I would place a bid, but I have 3 alarm clocks as it is-one that whines and barks, one that instantly asks for chocolate milk and one that asks for the TV to be turned on. Once I get all those "alarms" in snooze mode, I get to go back to bed...so really don want another one;) Fun post though...

bettysue said...

I'll take it, way too much joy around here, send it on!!