Saturday, November 22, 2008

Holiderry Cherry

I went to the Holiday market today with my BFF Judy and her daughters, Cathy and Kim. We had big time fun! We went to eat first at Hamburger Barn in spite of the fact that the waitresses there can give you an extreme complex in a hurry. Food was uber good and we laughed and laughed. Then we hit the market hard and shopped. My foot actually held out for the duration...thank God for pain killers.
Then we went to the new Bed, Bath and Beyond store and I found a steam cleaner that I have been wanting.
I was gone practically all day which for me is good these days. I sort of resist leaving the house. But I am so grateful that I was included in their family outing. Especially since no one in my family wants to do anything with me :)
We are dog sitting Amber Pants this weekend. She is such a sweet dog and I think she really likes being here.
My Christmas cards have arrived and I think they are pretty darn cute. Can't wait to send them out.
Well, need to fly and spend a little time with Darling Husband before he has to report for Grandpa duty.
Cherry Kisses!

No comments: