Monday, October 13, 2008

Solitary Cherry


I'm home alone again tonight. Roger is in Greenwood sitting with his dad. I did get to watch "Dancing With The Stars" without any comments from my non-dancing husband.
I painted my first masterpiece (and I use the term loosely) today. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed painting. I'm not very good at it but I really love doing it so I will probably continue. I bought really cheap brushes and a very limited palette of oils to start. I hate to put a lot of money into a new project and have it turn up occupying space in a closet at some point.
I placed a Mary Kay order tonight since I was in my second quarter of inactivity. My BFF Judy ordered a bunch of stuff so I could justify restocking my shelves. Plus, some of the things she was wanting I didn't have on hand.
I took my old couch (which was my mom's old couch) to Tommy Jack and Debbra. It is kind of like that commercial on TV. What happens when YOU get new furniture........someone else gets new furniture too. It is still in decent shape and if they ever could afford a reupholster job it would be a great piece of furniture. It is just a little tired looking but justifiably so since it is probably 20 years old or close to it.
Tomorrow I don my "Hazel" personna and clean for Kaylee. And I need to get to Dillards and have them do a personalized fitting for new unmentionables (on top...not on bottom). Ewww! And I am going to try to get to the unemployment office this week and file for that so I can have a little income.
Gotta run and get some things done before bed.
Smoochies!
PS, this is what I looked like in high school. Check out the helmet hair. Roger said it looked like I had a hair bowling ball on my head.

No comments: