Monday, September 22, 2008

This is the Pits!

I'm sending cherry stones to everyone who doesn't comment on my blog. Boo, hiss to you! I will eventually lose heart and stop regaling you with my wit. Stop that...you will hurt my feelings!
I will be doing some school pix shooting for the next 2 weeks. I know I vowed never to do so again, but the dogs need to eat, I on the other hand can live off my reserves for several years.
I got to see my good friend Judy yesterday for a moment. I miss her a bunch, we always have the best time. Anyway, she is my best Mary Kay customer (thanks Judy!) and she came by to pick up her recent order on the way to a shower. She is such a good gifter, she is on everyone's guest list. This will be my last post today since it is almost 6:00 and I don't expect anything riveting will happen at this late hour. Kisses, kisses
PS By the way, if you want to put lipstick on your pig, please let me sell it to you, I have some lovely new shades that will be equisite on the porcine set.

No comments: