Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cherries are good for the memory!


Yes, now I remember what it is I hate about school pictures. The early mornings, having to be up and dressed at the butt crack of dawn to go and lug heavy equipment and say, "Good morning...how are you today? Sit down and put both of your feet on the X. Now turn your head toward the camera, look right here and smile." "Click" a few hundred times a day. I am seriously rethinking my agreement to helping Terry next week at Northside.
How-some-ever...I need to be making all the money I can while the opportunities are still there so I guess I'll just suck it up and shut up. I went and bought dog food last night, holy cats! Everything in the world is getting so expensive I truly do not know where it is all going to lead us. Our fearless leaders in the great white house seem to be strangely ignorant of how truly bad things are. I just wish everyone could say "overs" and start again. And, the most important election of my life is about to happen and I don't feel confident enough in either candidate to put my heart and soul into my vote. Maybe the eenie meenie miney mo thing will be the best bet.
Gotta go and get ready so I don't scare little children this morning.
Have a splendiferous day! Don't eat too many cherries.....they have some pretty nasty side effects! Smoochies!
PS - I love this picture......Genevieve looks so happy - Pawpaw is asleep (hahahahaha)

No comments: