Thursday, September 18, 2008

Say Pits and Farts Gage!

This has been an interesting day. I have been really busy all day and have accomplished absolutely nothing. I got a new modem for our internet service which seems to be the only productive thing I have managed to make happen. I also got a new cable box for the bedroom, unfortunately, the danged thing isn't working right. How in the heck am I supposed to watch the recaps of all my soap operas from the comfort of my bed?
I had a great meeting with a fellow creative type and we are considering forming an alliance and conquering the world. Tremble earthlings, we are coming to vanquish you.
My sweet little husband is spending the night in a recliner at the hospital with his dad. I feel so badly for him having to go through this phase of life but the road we travel spares us few bumps and ruts. We can only hope for an easy transition through the next chapter for all concerned.
Went to my darling granddaughter's football game. No, she isn't playing football. She's in the marching band which means I only have to watch half a football game. Yea!
I went with my daughter and the beautiful Audrey after her little tap and ballet class and we enjoyed the visit with everyone but I was soooooo ready to get home to my little hideaway.
When I arrived, my ex-boss had been here with loads of cherries to pit so I know what I'll be doing all day tomorrow. Data entry, data entry, data entry.
Short post but I'm trying to unburden as best I can each day. Today is my first day as ungainfully unemployed (is that right?) my English teacher best friend will certainly not hesitate to red pencil my work and let me know how I can be grammatically correct. Rotsa Ruck, kiddo, you and I both know I write like I talk, mostly with my feet.
Going now.........smoochies!

No comments: