Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dependents

Somehow the hubalump and myself are unable to come in contact with living creatures without making them dependent on us. Our dogs can barely function without us - especially since one of them is a stonecold princess who now believes the only way she can eat that horrible dog food is for you to hand feed it to her. We decided we wanted to try to encourage more activity of the winged variety around our homestead so we bought a couple of super cheap bird feeders two weeks ago. 2 birdfeeders $8.00 5 bags of bird seed later $20.00 House finches now too fat to fly - PRICELESS

2 comments:

Pura Vida said...

You just make my day and make me laugh. Your bird is hilarious

LKB said...

You have no idea how hard that picture of that danged bird was to come by. I Googled images of fat birds and got a lot of disturbing photos of overweight women. I'm pretty hacked they are using my image on the internet!