Monday, May 9, 2011

How Much is Toooo Healthy?

So..the big news in my life is last Friday I consulted with a nutritionist.  I know……why on earth would I do such a thing?  Perhaps being the oldest person at my new job pushed me in this direction.  Perhaps it was because it was free and I feel like it is a mortal sin to turn down anything free.

Whatever the reason – I did it and WOW!  What a sobering experience.  I won’t sicken you with the details but suffice it to say that if I were dropped in the ocean I would float perfectly well until consumed by sharks with a highly developed palette for FAT!

You know me, I try to find the humor in everything – so on my folder given to me with much chastising from Ms. Healthy I wrote MY FAT GIRL FOLDER.

I’m kind of upset that I have been very good for 3 days and am not yet a size 10.  What’s up with that?  I don’t have a lot of patience – I need to see fairly instantaneous results.

We will see what happens Friday when I go for my first weigh in and re-measurement.  If there is not some good report I’m going to need a Cheeseburger STAT!

1 comment:

bettysue said...

I'll just say one thing, grandbabies don't cuddle good on skinny grandma's. We're meant to be "soft" when we get our grandbabies,,,,it's the way the good Lord wanted us to be...surely!!