Thursday, May 19, 2011

Can You Hummus A Few Bars

hummus

Okay – it is official – I have slid over to the dark side.  It all began with my love of Birkenstock sandals I’m sure of it.

Hopefully, someone will stage an intervention before I quit wearing supportive undergarments and shaving my legs.

But, they cannot stop my new found love for Hummus.  Seriously, where has this stuff been all my life?  This could very well be my newest addiction which means banana fudgesicles will have to languish in the freezer unnoticed and untouched.

I’ve tried three kinds of this stuff and I haven’t met a Hummus I didn’t like.  So, if you hear me going “ahumina, humina, humina” you should immediately hand me a hummus laden crispy cracker.  I’ll be your new best friend!  BTW – thanks Luke P for starting me down this road of no return.

1 comment:

bettysue said...

I'm gonna have to "google" it, I don't know what Hummus is!! It's got to be good though, especially if banana fudge takes a back seat!