Friday, June 5, 2009

Facebook Farm Town

Okay, I have to say it. I am totally hooked on the Facebook game called Farm Town. Even though I once killed a whole family in the SIMS game (they died of neglect) I am hoping I will be a better farmer than Lord of the universe.
This is the cutest game. You plant your little fields and harvest your crops and sell them to buy stuff for your farm. And other farmers are very generous in sending you plants and animals to have on your plot. I love it, although I did let 2 grape crops go to waste, they mature really quickly and if I'm at work, I can't run the harvester through them.
I find myself yearning to earn enough money to buy a pathway or better yet a building or a pond!
Check it out, you can be my neighbor if you'd like and we can help each other take care of our little plots of land.

No comments: