Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hats



My mom was a huge buyer of hats and oddly enough I NEVER saw her wear a hat after she was out of her 30s.

Yet....she continued to purchase them and then she would put them on and say "oh I look like an idiot in this hat!" And off they would go to the closet. Do-rags she embraced with a passion and when she passed I found enough bandanas to outfit every motorcycle gang west of the Mississippi.


My thought was always that in order to look good in a hat you just had to not be afraid to wear a hat. That just because you thought you looked ridiculous didn't mean the rest of the world was thinking the same thing.

I was wrong...............and here's why.

And here's another why.

Well....shut my mouth!

1 comment:

Pura Vida said...

women of the world..let's wear hats!