Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Here comes the Sun!!

After what seems like weeks of unending rain, we have sunshine today. I honestly was starting to think I like in Forks since I could have sworn I saw the Cullen family moving in next door.
It is amazing what just a little sunshine can do for the spirit. Suddenly things seem a little more hopeful. And you can go outside and get away from the things that are driving you crazy inside.
What astonishes me is how little sun it takes to dry up big old mud puddles. The dogs are able to bask in the nice warm rays of sunshine. I know Max and his arthritis really appreciates getting his bones all heated up. Of course by this evening they will stink to high heaven and smell just like Dogs!!
Yay sun - rain stay away for awhile, and leave us the sun to make us all smile.

No comments: