Monday, October 26, 2009

Dancing In Again--

Well, it is Monday night so I am freshly bathed and holding down the couch cushion with my laptop. I'm glad they are having Mya dance first - I might be able to stomach some of the other performances. There is jitterbugging in my future YAY!!
She is absolutely a great little dancer, I'm afraid they spent too much time fiddling about at the beginning. I'm scoring her a 8. Judges scores: C - 8 L - 7 B - 9. I knew it I knew Len wouldn't like the dusting at the beginning. He's obviously reinserted the cob.
Now Melissa is waltzing. Honestly I can't figure out what is wrong with her, she just looks clumsy, stiff and out of step in everything she does. And I want to like her but.........My score: 5 - Judges scores: C - 7 L - 7 B - 6. And now the judges agree with me except for Len who is obviously bi-polar. And they overscored her!!
And now we will see if the Iron Chef can get something cooking with his jitterbug. He will have to step it up because Lacey can shake it in places most of us have long since lost. Here we go....this was very cute! And I loved all the athleticism that the routine called for. I'm telling you that Lacey girl is a tank - I'm betting she could bench press a Buick. I'm giving him a 10!!!!! Judges scores: C - 9 L - 9 B - 8 . Haters!! The routine was worthy of a perfect score.
Now comes Aaron who I've come to despise....he just hits on my very last nerve. He will be waltzing. Blech.....he just disturbs the crap out of me. I get the feeling if he could dance with a mirror in his hand he would be happier. My score: 6 The judges scores: C - 8 L - 9 B - 8 . Oh give me a giant personal break...it was like watching 2 girls dance together. Sorry!!! Oh, oh, I think he's going to cry again.
Next we will have Michael trying to waltz his way into a better spot on the leaderboard. He looked like he genuinely enjoyed this dance and I think his performance reflected that this was indeed his cup of tea. My score: 8 Judges scores: C - 6 L - 8 B - 6 .OMG I'm going to agree with Len - prepare yourself for the endtimes!!!
Now Kelly will be jitterbugging. She had a minor injury last week and bless her heart she is sooooo insecure. I hope she can nail this dance to the wall. If she could just turn loose of herself and have the fun that I think she needs to have she would score better. Plus I just have to love those fat little legs of hers. My score: 7 Judges scores: C - 7 L - 6 B - 7.
Now Louie will try to get his motor running in the jitterbug. Maybe the energy of this dance will compensate for his short coupled little bod. I'm hoping that when he dumped Chelsie on her butt it was part of the routine. It was cute at times a little hectic and out of control looking. My score: 7 Well that answers that it wasn't an intentional dumping, they will dock him for that. Judges score: C - 7
L - 7 B - 7 .
Now JoAnna is back with Derek and they will be waltzing. She should be perfect in this dance. She did well, but the costume proved to be problematic and their one little stunt got all balled up and was messy looking: My score: 6 But the judges are going to overscore her. They must not see what we see here at home. Judges scores - C -8 L - 9 B - 9 .
Now get ready to be wowed -Donny will be jittering and bugging or just bugging. As he does me - I am tired tired tired of his schtick. Of course he will be here till the end as he is related to 1/2 the free world and goes to church with the other half. He may not be able to go back to Utah after holding Kym upside down with his face practically in her booo-tay. They will score him pretty high. For my part I give him an 8. Judges scores: C - 8 L - 8 B - 8. Well obviously we are in agreement.
Now for the competition Mambo. Well the costumes are very bright and colorful. Since there will be a double elimination tomorrow night. I'm still ready for Melissa and Aaron to go.
For gosh sakes, Donny just can't NOT be the center of attention. When tapped out of the competition he took up considerably amounts of Derek's time acting like an Ass.
The judges are certainly smitten with JoAnna.
OKAY if anyone leaves tomorrow night other than Melissa and Aaron it will be a miscarriage of justice.
Meemaw out!

1 comment:

bettysue said...

I like Kelly's fat legs too! I think she's just CUTE!!