Friday, June 22, 2012

Good Grief - What Are We Coming To?!



My email spam filter works pretty well, but I obviously need to ratchet up my security. Today I received an email from "Married But Lonely" - turns out it wasn't a real person but an ad asking me to "Try Us Out Free!" And their come on line was "Meet A Cheating Wife - married but lonely introduces safe dating personals of women who wish to find men in their neighborhood for discreet encounters."

After being assaulted by the provocative photo of a lingerie clad chick and an uber hot dude in a steamy embrace, I suddenly found myself in need of a cigarette and some pillow talk. Not really - I'm being sarcastic........go figure!

First of all - I wonder why was I the recipient of this message? I don't know which side of this proposition they think I would fall on. But I have to say this - I've seen the guys in my neighborhood, I already have the cream of the crop here at home. And unless there is some random fellow with a lot of time on his hands that likes to mow, do carpentry work, make phone calls and wrangle a whole passel of crazy canines while holding down a great job - I'm gonna have to not only say no, but unsubscribe from hearing from you.

And so.........Dear Married But Lonely, Thanks but no thanks. Deleted, blocked, unsubscribed and trashed. I only wish you had a Facebook Page so I could "friend" you and then "unfriend" you just to make a point. Sincerely, You Have Got To Be Kidding Me

1 comment:

Pura Vida said...

It's a crazy connected world...ick