Monday, July 29, 2013

Got Game?

 

crush

I like to spend some of my leisure time playing games..........mostly games I find on Facebook. There are lots of really good ones and they are really fun to play.

That is.......until.............you reach that magic portion of the game when the game decides you no longer have need of advancement and chooses to make you linger in the purgatory of level 69 in Candy Crush where that disembodied voice takes great pleasure in letting you know you failed to clear the jelly. Or then there is level 308 in Bubble Witch Saga with the linked bubbles and I refuse to talk about that one altogether. And who cannot appreciate the Farm Heroes Saga that wants you to accumulate 198 onions, apples and strawberries in 10 moves. Loads of fun!!

My frustration level drove me back to Words With Friends where I was promptly handed my butt by every opponent known to man. I even played random people in hopes of finding someone stupid....didn't work.

In desperation to find something I could play without pulling out my eyebrow hairs, I wandered back over to Farmtown where I promptly planted a whole plot of grapes and then forgot about them. When I returned, they were withered and dead. Fail..............epic.fail.

I think I am being told to step away from the dark side and go back to my needle and embroidery thread. I have a Christmas stocking to finish before this Christmas. I have a feeling if I don't get this project done in time I'm going to find out what an epic failure I really am.

Sweeeet!

No comments: